Welcome To Fashion Clicks, newbies!

These are list of newly added blogshops..click'em babe

Hook Clothing

Wondercolor
PS Unique Fashion
Shane's Handmade



Feel free to visit my own pre-loved blogshop at Precious+


Note: Please click on ANNOUNCEMENT page bar on top for latest Sales Announcement.

Paid ads.

gifs

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Canvas Bag by Fashion Diary


Don't you love canvas bag?
It is cheap
Casual & practical
And it comes in multiple of designs & prints that suit your personality!

I always have my canvas bag folded in my bag so that i can use it for shopping or any emergency moments where i need an extra bags. 
They are really convenient to carry around due to the lightness and also can be folded and keep into your bag.

Good news is, Fashion Diary now sells canvas bag!
They comes in many designs & shape!

They send me one for me to test and i really love it!


This is the one i got. Blue paisley print that can be folded into a square pouch. Nice prints and very thick & quality materials. And also the handle is long enough for me to carry it on my shoulder.
This is only RM17!

Big enough to store your favourite magazines & files. Suitable to use  for campus.

Inside view. Spacious! 

Since i am too shy to model it. I asked my lil' girl to do it. LOL

Not interested in this designs? 

Don't worry, lots of other designs to choose from. 

Meoww! Isn't this cute?
RM23
Not a cat lover? They have dog for you!
 RM23
Bold leopard print for those who love wild thing!
RM23
Square nautical stripes. Eye catching!
RM17
Sweet floral prints for the lady in you
RM17
Fan of Snoopy? Get this mini tote
RM17
Cute bear prints. In glossy pvc. More durable & bigger for storage
RM29
Black & white large tote with matching purse.
RM29

Come on, visit Fashion Diary for even more designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment