Welcome To Fashion Clicks, newbies!

These are list of newly added blogshops..click'em babe

Hook Clothing

Wondercolor
PS Unique Fashion
Shane's Handmade



Feel free to visit my own pre-loved blogshop at Precious+


Note: Please click on ANNOUNCEMENT page bar on top for latest Sales Announcement.

Paid ads.

gifs

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sorry!

I am soo sorry coz i did not update or do any reviews yesterday for Wednesday shopping. This is because i attended training the whole day yesterday and when i came back at night i was shocked to discover that my apartment has been flooded with water. My apartment is at the highest floor and when the wind blown off the apartment roof, it caused the rain to pour directly to my ceiling, that's why it was leaking and flooded my entire living room and master bedroom. Haiih..long story short, due to the havoc happened yesterday, i apologies for not updating. So today i will continue to do reviews on Thursday Shopping..have a nice day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment